Sunday, December 27, 2015

…Are you now a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ?

On Christmas day, I got this message from a childhood friend of mine:

Q: Hi … trust that you and your family are fine. Compliments of the season. I noticed that recently you've been posting a lot of bible passages on Facebook. I used to think that you are of the grail message. Do you guys also quote scriptures? Or are you now a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ. No offence intended my brother. Just being inquisitive. God bless you.

Here is my answer:

A: Hello ... Thanks for checking on me. We are fine and I trust you had a very beautiful Christmas as well. Adhering to the Grail Message does not preclude one from reading, following or sharing the Scriptures with loved ones! The Grail Message indeed makes the Scriptures clearer. It is a key as it were to unlocking the rich abundance of the spiritual teachings of the Bible. Without this key, the Bible remains a book with seven seals! I remain a firm believer in the Son of God our Savior and Redeemer Jesus Christ. A reader and adherent of the Grail Message is faithfully led from his believe in Jesus to victorious conviction of the Truth of the Word of Life brought by the Son of God. On this point, I will like to share with you a quote from the Author of the Grail Message: "With my words I lead to God and also to Jesus! However, in a more vital way than has been known in the past, and not as people have trimmed it through their propensity for spiritual comfort! I point to the fact that God wishes to have spirits in Creation who are alive and conscious of their personal responsibility, such as lies in the Primordial Laws of Creation! That everyone must personally and fully account for everything he thinks, speaks and does, and that this could not be effaced for mankind by the murder of the Son of God at that time!”
Many thanks again and God bless you and all yours.



No comments: