Friday, September 15, 2017

KINDNESS ATTRACTS KINDNESS!

Just like we can see in nature that pineapples will only grow from planted pineapple seeds, same applies to our thoughts, words and deeds.  Each one of these constitutes seeds that we sow every minute and are bound to produce a harvest of a similar kind. When we utter words of kindness we reap kindness in return. I wish to pause here and give proofs from my own experiences that point to the efficacy of the Natural Laws. I have experienced it many times when someone who normally is difficult will say to me: well- because of the humble way you have made your request, speaking to me kindly, I will assist you. Then at work in Scotland years ago, we were told to buy a gift not exceeding GBP 1 for the person seating next to us. Even in the course of looking for the gift one already felt some happiness and when eventually the gift was joyfully received by the colleague one’s happiness further increased. We can see acts of kindness attracting happiness and joy. One day I told a colleague at work that my siblings have always been so loving and nice to me. She asked me whether I have ever told them this and I said no. She advised me to tell them. I then sent text messages to my sister and brother in this regard. Soon after, I got back text messages from them saying similar things about me. See the working there of the law of sowing and reaping. Beautiful!

No comments: