Saturday, August 24, 2019

A SENSE OF RIGHT AND WRONG


Some are deluded as to their sense of right and wrong. Do you remember the 9/11 attacks in the United States? 9/11 refers to the
Some are deluded as to their sense of right and wrong. Do you remember the 9/11 attacks in the United States? 9/11 refers to the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the United States. Perhaps the attackers even prayed moments before they committed their suicide attacks.

Mohamed Atta one of the attackers had a document in his bag which provide a unique insight into the psychological state of the 19 men who took over the doomed aircraft on 11 September 2001.

According to The Washington Post, this document urged the hijackers to pray, fast and recite the Koran so that fear of death would recede. There was also listed prayers to be said on the plane itself. When the hijackers stepped on board, they were to say: "Oh God, open all doors for me. Oh God who answers prayers and answers those who ask you, I am asking you for your help. I am asking you for forgiveness. I am asking you to lighten my way. I am asking you to lift the burden I feel."
The last prayer concluded: "There is no God but God, I being a sinner. We are of God, and to God we return." 

Obviously, these people believed that they were right and justified in carrying out their destructive act! Be that as it may, as man may try very hard to delude himself, the Law of Sowing and Reaping ensures that each person gets what he deserves without preference or prejudice and any injustice is totally ruled out.


No comments: